Home / Mission
The mission of our organization, which is charitable, strictly religious and non-political, Is to strengthen Hindu religion and cultural traditions,while enriching our community through quality human services and social activities.
ધર્મને પ્રતિબદ્ધ, બિન રાજકીય, અને સખાવતી સંસ્થા દ્વારા, ગુણવત્તા સભર માનવ સેવા અને સામાજિક પ્રવૃત્તિઓ થકી હિંદુ ધર્મ અને તેની સાંસ્કૃતિક પરંપરાઓની દૃઢતા પૂર્વક સ્થાપના કરી આપણા સમાજને સમૃદ્ધ બનાવવો એજ અમારો ધ્યેય છે.
1. To establish a Hindu Temple which incorporates a cultural center in which Hindu religious, educational, social, and cultural activities are initiated and participated in for the specific use of the members of the community.
2. To conduct these Hindu religious, educational, social, and cultural activities for the benefit of the members of the members of the community.
3. To preserve and promote Hindu traditions and its cultural heritage.
4. To ensure that all charitable donations in any form are used for the purpose of maintaining and managing the day-to-dayand overall operation of the Temple.
5. To develop and encourage the teachings and depictions of Hindu scriptures and practice of traditions.
6. To perform religious rituals and ceremonies in accordance with Hindu religion.
7. To organize satsang activities and perform them in accordance with the objectives set forth by the Temple.
8. To construct a library within the Temple that will depict Hindu religion and various philosophies of the Hindu religion.
9. To organize an educational setting within the Temple where various facets of the Hindu religion can be taught through language and music.
10. To promote and preserve the Hindu religion and its cultural heritage, while striving to maintain inter-religious harmony and understanding amongst all Canadians of various cultural backgrounds.
11. To teach its younger generation the history and development of the Hindu religion while encouraging them to actively participate within the activities of the Temple.
12. To encourage and promote the senior members of the community towards their active involvement and participation within daily activities within the Temple.
13. To encourage and embrace the values of community service and volunteerism.
14. To promote friendship and goodwill amongst all people.